Sunday

 

Lord of the Rings – Different Artist

I’m great fan of J.R.R. Tolkien. First, it was “Hobbit” for me, nice fairytale, with beautiful characters. Later, “Lord of the Rings” came in my hands, and I just fell in love with it. WOW! What a story! Epic at least! After that I’ve start looking for every Tolkien’s book, and now my library is almost full: I got every book that is translated in my language. Now, I’m collecting drawings, and I’ve got beautiful collection of different artist. 
Frodo – drawing
 
Shelob
 
Bridge to Rivendel
 
Treebeard
 
Galadriel
 
Edoras
 
Ortanc
 
Witch king and Lady Eowyne
 
Rivendel
 
Minas Tirith
 
Turin Leaves Menegroth
 
Death of Glofindel
 
Gandalf With Dwarves
 
Dwarves in Spiders’ net
 
Smaug
 
Lake Mirrormere
 
Lake Mirrormere
 
Beren With Outlaws
 
Pass of Misty Mountains
 
Gandalf imprisoned in Orthanc
 
Melkor and Ungoliant
 
Ulmo
 
Frodo, Sam and Gollum before the Black gate
 
Final Fairwell- “Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil

Labels: , ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]